‘Venice is Sinking:’ A Masked Carnivale Ball Feb, 9
Don a mask and a black-tie ensemble, marvel at exotic performers and dance the night away during this Venetian night at the Bell Harbor Conference Center. (2211 Alaskan WaySeattle, WA 98121)
‘Venice is Sinking:’ A Venetian Masked Carnival Ball is one of the biggest winter parties in the Seattle area, and a welcome excuse to slip on a gorgeous gown or sharp tuxedo. In its sixth year, the ball boasts musicians and entertainers including contortionists, acrobats, aerialists, burlesque dancers and a belly dancing troupe, lending the night an exotic mystique. A portion of the profits from the ball is donated to Crooked Trails, a Seattle-based nonprofit supporting indigenous people throughout the world with sustainable community development projects.
- Before the ‘Venice is Sinking:’ A Venetian Masked Carnival Ball, you’re invited to glamorous pre-party at Sensa Salon, where you can kick the night off with cocktails and appetizers.
- Then, head to the ball at the Bell Harbor Conference Center—and don’t forget your mask. The more ornate, the better. There are even prizes for the best female and male costumes.
Purchase Tickets through GILT CITY
- Redeem on: Saturday, February 9, 2013
- Formal attire is encouraged and preferred
- A Venetian mask is required for admission
- $50 Men’s Warehouse credit expires on February 9, 2013
- Please note: an RSVP is required for admission to the pre-party
- Must be 21+ to attend
- One general admission ticket for ‘Venice is Sinking:’ A Masked Carnivale Ball at Bell Harbor Conference Center on Saturday, February 9, 2013, 8 PM – 1:30 AM
- Admission to the pre-party at Sensa Salon at 6:30 PM with beer, wine, a specialty cocktail, light appetizers and desserts
- Seat on party bus from Sensa Salon to the ball
- Optional $50 credit at any Men’s Warehouse retail location to be used for tuxedo rental on the night of the event
Switch to our mobile site